Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Visiting The Loved One

My best evening in New York was also my last; Erin invited me to join her on a studio visit with Hannah to see the new pieces she's creating for The Loved One. The Loved One started in 2009 as a vintage wholesale business. Since then they've branched into vintage-inspired lingerie made in the States and they recently opened up a physical store in Pasadena. As expected, the pieces are gorgeous and Hannah's adding customized vintage dresses with sheer tops and prettily patterned hot pants to the current collection. I have the Fuego set, but I'm definitely craving even more pieces now. After sifting through all her lovely new items we ended up lingering in Brooklyn for chatting and Indian food. It was a really charming time that I can't sum-up with proper justice, but definitely an evening I would like to repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment