Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Family Affairs Fall 2012

The day after Polyvore Live I was feeling pretty wiped, my hair was still a mess/mass of extensions, and my eyes were too tired for contact lenses...but I still made it over to Brooklyn with Erin for our seasonal studio visit with Nina of Family Affairs. It might have taken some effort to drag myself out of bed and across town, but walking into Nina's apartment is always a pleasant experience for the senses well worth the energy. As per usual, she had even thoughtfully bought some treats to share with us (Valentine's Day cupcakes!). Her fall collection is an equally pleasant escape; warm tones, thick dresses and cozy sweaters, not to mention the lovely coats and her always great blouses. Stand out pieces for me were the scalloped leather skirt, her braided circle purse, and a horse print shirt dress. Her spring collection isn't even in stores yet, but I'm already coveting fall 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment