Friday, December 30, 2011

Tim Walker Pictures

tim walker, fashion, photography, vogue, journal
My Christmas present from my sisters this year was Tim Walker Pictures, a ten pound book filled with pictures, journal pages, sketches, and quotes from Tim Walker. He's my favorite fashion photographer, so I'm super-excited to have actual copies of his work in my hands (even if it is ridiculously heavy). I could ramble on about why I love his work or how he also finds inspiration in films by the Archers, but it's better to just share the visual inspiration itself...tim walker, fashion, photography, vogue, journaltim walker, fashion, photography, vogue, journaltim walker, fashion, photography, vogue, journaltim walker, fashion, photography, vogue, journaltim walker, fashion, photography, vogue, journal

No comments:

Post a Comment